Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hope for the Future

Education has changed over the last few decades, and I have been around to witness it; however, this past year has shown me more change than I've ever witnessed. I work with a young woman who has inspired me in my profession more so than I've felt in years. I thought I was on my way out, tired of teaching, but not anymore. This young teacher has revived my passion for teaching, for she has shown me so many different ways to teach. It is so much fun entering her classroom to work with her. The young, energetic teachers of today give me hope for the future of American education. Their innovative and motivational ways to teach are helping our children in more ways than ever before!

This post is part of the MAT@USC Hope for the holidays event. Did you experience or witness something in 2009 that gave you hope for the future of American education? If so, please see this post for more information on how to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment